Mikołaj Syguda is Warsaw based cinematographer. He graduated Art University in Poznań, Academy of Fine Arts in Warsaw and completed Art Direction course at Central Saint Martins in London. Scholarship holder of the Minister of Culture and Science. Winner of Art & Fashion Festival in Poznan and Papaya Young Directors competition.
Recently shot a feature film 'Ararat' (2021) and HBO TV series (2022).
His works were shown at many fastivals and competitions, such as:
- World Media Festival (Hamburg 2017)
- Toronto International Film Festival (2017)
- Shots (London 2016)
- Film festival Cottbus (2016)
- Nowe Horyzonty (Wrocław, 2016),
- Krakowski Festiwal Filmowy (Kraków, 2016),
- KTR (Warszawa, 2016 and again 2017),
- Underwire festiwal (London, 2015),
- Art Video Koeln (Koeln, 2015),
- Proxy Act International Short Film Festival (London, 2015),
- Short Waves (Poznań, 2014)